We recommend only materials that are selected for low emission toxicity
- The concrete floor slab in the living rooms is the solar heat
store. It is insulated underneath.
- Finishing choices include polished and coloured or tiled.
- Insulation in the walls and roof is Woolbloc the natural
alternative to fibreglass. Insulation is 1.5 times higher than
Building Regulation recommendations.
- Windows are double glazed increasing warmth and eliminating
- All timber, joinery materials and paint are selected for low
off gas emissions and sustainability.
- We design to include solar hot water, rainwater collection
and energy efficient lighting.
- You can still choose to include backup heating